2/3 of Mobile Implementations Fail: Yours Doesn't Have to. Successfully Integrating Mobile into Your Workflow | Webinar Recording
Nobody wants to invest the time, energy and resources on a mobile implementation that doesn't work. But according to a Plant Services report, that's exactly what happens to an astounding 66% of asset-intensive organizations that implement mobility.
The majority of mobile implementations fail – but yours doesn't have to. In this webinar, our mobility experts will discuss tips and decision-making criteria to choose a mobile solution that will succeed long-term at your organization.
- How to choose the right mobile solution for your company
- Must-have features and capabilities needed for common work processes in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Mining & Metals and more
- The difference between web-based and native apps
- How your mobile solution should integrate with your EAM/CMMS
- The importance of device compatibility
- Preparing a top-notch implementation team
- When to update your processes to fit the tool vs. when to choose a tool to fit your processes
- What should we expect to configure vs. what should we look for in an out-of-the-box solution?
- Example mobile workflows
- Tips to improve and sustain user adoption and training/onboarding long-term
Whether you're just beginning to consider mobile or already assessing potential solutions, everyone wants a mobile solution that is fast to implement, easy to use, and scalable – so that when it succeeds, you can easily roll it out across your organization.
Learn more about our Mobility solution here.