WEBINAR: Are You Haunted By These Planning & Scheduling Nightmares?
November 7, 2019
Answers to the Planning and Scheduling Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask
Tailored Webinars for IBM Maximo and SAP Users
Does the right planning and scheduling information keep disappearing on you? Are you terrorized by the lack of consistency prioritizing PMs, emergency, corrective and fill-in work? Are your planning and scheduling workflows a labyrinth filled with unpleasant surprises?
Never fear! Team Prometheus Group is here, and we have all the silver bullets, wooden stakes, and cloves of garlic you need to banish your routine maintenance ghouls, ghosts, and goblins.
In our free webinar, we’ll cover these planning and scheduling questions, and more:
- Are your backlog parameters accurate?
- Do you know the best methods to search?
- Are you getting overwhelmed with understanding what information is important?
- What tools are most important when planning and scheduling?
- Do you have your crew teams setup in an organized manner?
- How can you create a P&S workflow that will position team leads and their crews for success?
- What’s the most effective way to share the schedule with the team?
So whether you use SAP or IBM Maximo, break the curse of less-than-optimal planning and scheduling.
Join us on November 7.
SAP Users: Register here.
Maximo Users: Register here.