Embrace Oracle Maintenance Cloud with Reduced Risk, Lower TCO and Immediate Value
You’re preparing for, or underway with a move to Oracle Maintenance Cloud. You know this move to the cloud is just one of many digital transformation initiatives that will allow you to seize a competitive advantage. You need ways to jumpstart or prepare for your future Oracle Maintenance Cloud project. You require solutions that will provide immediate business value now, while laying the foundation for a de-risked move to the cloud, with reduced TCO and limited disruption across the business.
Master Data-as-a-Service (MDaaS) enables the immediate realization of business value prior to and during your Oracle Maintenance Cloud implementation by focusing on rapidly improving the quality of your data. Using advanced technologies like machine learning and AI, the MDaaS platform continually cleanses, enriches and applies industry standards and taxonomies to your asset master data. Then when the time is right, the MDaaS platform migrates your data seamlessly.
In this webinar, we explore:
- How a data foundation reduces risks and lowers the TCO of Oracle Maintenance Cloud
- Ways to accelerate operational and maintenance productivity
- How immediately reducing wasteful MRO spending can help fund your move to the cloud
- Ways to streamline processes and mitigate risks prior to, during and post go-live’s
- Best practices in data cleansing and enrichment
For the presentation slides, click here.
For more information on MDaaS, click here.