Building the Business Case for Planning and Scheduling
Webinar: June 13, 2023 at 10:00 AM EST | 3:00 PM BST | 4:00 PM CEST
You know your planning and scheduling process has room for improvement and you recognize inefficiencies exist that are costing time and money, while the use of excel spreadsheets and users struggling with effectively learning and using your EAM/CMMS system (or avoiding it altogether) are tell-tale signs that you need a better tool for the job.
However, in order to justify making a change and help management understand the issues and impacts, you need a solid business case, especially in 2023 when budgets are tight and spending is being reviewed in greater detail.
In this webinar, we'll share our lessons learned and some best practices and tips for creating a business case for planning and scheduling improvement from our experience working across industries and as the leading enterprise Planning and Scheduling solution. Join us as we review:
- Common areas of cost and waste in the planning and scheduling process
- Expected results and improvements and the bottom line impact
- Examples of past business cases we have helped customers create
- How to build a successful business case for maintenance planning and scheduling
- How our team at Prometheus Group can help you build a business case
We can’t wait to see you at the webinar!