Improve Planning & Scheduling With PMM, MAC, and XF
Webinar: March 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET | 3:00 PM GMT
Are you currently unable to accurately forecast your preventative maintenance work orders? Do you need more visibility and control of your critical path?
Add-ons like Preventative Maintenance Management (PMM), Material Availability Coordinator (MAC), and Extended Functionality (XF) for Prometheus Planning and Scheduling provide you with even more planning and scheduling functionalities to improve your maintenance:
In our webinar, we will discuss how Prometheus PMM, MAC, and XF for Planning and Scheduling in SAP enable you to:
- Improve visibility of completed and remaining work (XF)
- Increase project adherence by tracking critical path (XF)
- Improve schedule compliance and wrench time by ensuring parts are available when scheduled (MAC)
- Standardize and streamline communication of material demands between procurement, warehouse, and schedules to allow for lean inventory (MAC)
- Enhance efficiency of scheduling through preventive maintenance forecasting (PMM)
- Mass update maintenance plan, item, and task list information for improved accuracy (PMM)
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!