Best Practices in Commissioning, Completions, and Handover of Capital Projects
Webinar: February 27th, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST | 3:00 PM GMT
Is your current commissioning, completions, and handover process inefficient? Without the correct digital commissioning and completions system in place, it can be difficult to track progress, verify work, and automate reporting.
This can lead to decreased visibility, increased administrative costs, increased amounts of rework, and increased litigation risks.
In this webinar, we will cover how you can improve your processes to prevent these issues and achieve best practices for commissioning, completions, and handover, like:
- Having a complete and accurate data set
- Having an accurate subsystem breakdown
- Utilizing a tag type matrix to manage inspections
- Having access to the latest revisions of construction documentation
- Having a predefined and well-organized evidence organizational structure
- Having predefined reporting that can help you track your completion status
- Eliminating paper processes as much as possible
- Creating a well-defined handover procedure