Take Control of Your Shutdown, Turnaround, or Outage Plan in the New Year | Webinar Recording
If it was another tough year for your STO planning and execution team, then it’s time to set a New Year’s resolution to address the pains and inefficiencies within your STO process. Managing a shutdown, turnaround, or outage is a very complex, timely, and expensive process that can quickly spin out of control without the proper tools and knowledge to keep you on track.
We’re also excited to share how our recent acquisition of Roser ConSys expands our STO solution. Enter the decade ready with the best tools in the industry and the expertise needed to make you feel equipped to handle your next shutdown, turnaround or outage.
And set your team up for success with the best-in-class STO planning and execution solutions to keep you on budget, on time, and safe. In this webinar, our experts will help you kick off 2020 by answering the hard-hitting questions like:
- How can you automate the communication between your planning, scheduling, and execution systems?
- What is the best way to create templates from previous STOs to streamline the planning and scoping process?
- How can your execution team easily provide input and status updates?
- How is your change management process slowing work down and how can it improve?
- What’s the best way to create an execution workflow that will ensure proper and prompt team communication?
- What’s the most effective way to manage contractor executed work?
Learn more about our Turnaround and Outage solution here.