Stop the Leak: 6 Ways Ineffective Contractor Cost Tracking is Losing Your Organization Money
Automating your contractor cost tracking does more than save your employees’ time. With the right solutions, you can save tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars in various hard and soft costs across your organization.
In this webinar, we cover just six of the many areas where you can reduce costs by gaining back labor hours, streamlining processes, eliminating clerical errors, validating work, and negotiating better rates with contractors.
In this webinar, we examine:
- Saving hundreds of hours on data-entry and admin tasks
- Eliminating costly clerical errors
- Validating work accurately in real-time
- Negotiating better rates with contractors
- Improving foremen-level decision-making
- Meeting regulatory compliance requirements
Download the presentation slides here.
To learn more about WorkTech, click here.