Shutdown, Turnaround or Outage Planning: Do You Feel Confident? | Webinar Recording
Planning and executing a shutdown, turnaround, or outage (STO) is a massive undertaking — even if you've done it before. With so much at stake
In this webinar, we'll cover the top five considerations for effective STO planning that even top Fortune 500 companies struggle with.
Our shutdown, turnaround and outage experts will walk you through answers to some of your toughest questions, such as:
- What's the best way to build the scope of a shutdown, turnaround or outage?
- Are there methods to effectively standardize the scope building process?
- What kind of data do you need to accurately track your planning progress?
- How can you solve the age-old problem of work execution dates and status updates not being communicated properly?
- Are there ways to streamline and simplify procuring and tracking materials?
- The Dos and Don'ts of handling scope growth and discovered work during outage execution
- How can you mitigate the pitfalls of manager contractor executed work?
Click here to learn more about STO Manager.